Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bows By Bella Boo

A couple weeks ago, I won a headband from Bows By Bella Boo (from a giveaway on their Facebook page). All of their headbands are super cute, especially the one I received!

Curious to see what it looks like? 

Then check out Miss Riley showing off her new cutest hair accessory below: 


Beautiful, isn't it?! 

It's a purple & lime green flower placed on a pink band. The color combination is just perfect (although I'll admit that those colors aren't ones that I'm typically attracted to when buying Riley hair bows and headbands, but that's simply because I'm kinda, sorta obsessed with everything pink lol -- BUT I do love it!). I completely adore the pink button accent in the center (Buttons are the cutest, aren't they?!). I think this headband is just as precious as it is well made, and it looks so very sweet on Miss Riley!


Where to Buy:
Head over to Bows By Bella Boo's Facebook page to check out all of their pretty items. They often post great deals, discounts, and giveaways!

Disclosure: I won this headband from a giveaway by Bows By Bella Boo and simply wanted to shared my thoughts on the shop/headband. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments: