♫ "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go...." ♫
Except at our house.
I usually decorate all throughout our home for Christmas. But this year, I just haven't been able to find the time. Taking care of little miss Riley (and all the things that go along with it, such as the never-ending laundry - LOL!) doesn't leave too much spare time. I'm hoping B and I will be able to decorate (at least a little bit) over the weekend though, so we can be ready for Christmas. So, while my house is all decorated yet, but I was able to spruce up my blog for Christmas with a new holiday themed blog design! It took no time at all to install and looks wonderful! I wish decorating around the house was this easy! HA! ;)
What do you think of the new Christmassy look?






















































































































































3 comments:
I love it! Thanks for linking up with the Planet Weidknecht weekend hop!
I know what you mean about not being able to find the time. I usually deck the halls from top to bottom and just couldn't thins year. My 6yr old daughter told me I need more Christmas "details" around the house!
I am a new follower and would love for you to visit me and follow back at http://cooperave.blogspot.com
Also I am hosting a weekend long hop!
Vanessa
I decorated late last year and was so cranky when it was time to take it all down 2 weeks later! I love the blog spruce up though :)
Post a Comment