Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm featured on Friendly Friday! :)

Yay! My little ol' blog is being featured this week on Friendly Friday, which is hosted by Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier, Christi at Frugal Novice and Charla at Healthy Home Blog! So exciting! Thank you so much for hosting this fun blog hop every Friday and for featuring me this week! :)

If you haven't checked out Friendly Friday before, be sure to check it out today and join in on the fun hop. And if you're visiting from Friendly Friday, thank you so much for stopping by to check out my blog. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Amy @MoMomma said...

HI! I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday. I'm also an "Amy" and just had a baby named Riley 1 yr ago... although mine is a boy :)

Coupon Queen said...

Stopping over and now a new follower to say congrats on being the featured blog this week, super exciting! :) Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.

Amanda said...

Congrats on being featured! I'm a new follower!

Amanda @ Mom On Review
http://momonreview.com
http://twitter.com/momonreview
http://facebook.com/momonreview

Unknown said...

Happy for you!

Following your lovely blog. I am also inviting you to add your blog at Momma's Lounge ( http://olahmomma.com/momlounge ) where you meet more mom bloggers, shout away, add your giveaways and business links and get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings. Following us back is deeply appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

http://olahmomma.com

Felicity // Pursuit of Felicity said...

Hi lovely, thanks for following my blog. :)

Just thought I'd stop by to let you know that I'm currently hosting a scrapbooking giveaway which you are more the welcome to enter.

http://pursuitoffelicity.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-suite-software-giveaway.html

Felicity. x

Anu said...

following from http://beautysecrets-reviewed.com/2011/12/monday-blog-hop/

Patricia said...

You have a darling blog. Love it!
Following It's Monday blog hop. I am you newest GFC follower.