Sunday, August 14, 2011

Belevation Products 50% Off at Zulily!

Some of you may remember my review of the Yoga Culotte from Belevation a couple weeks ago (if not, head over HERE to find out what I thought). Well, now here's your chance to score a Belevation product for yourself, or perhaps a preggo friend, at a fantastic price! Zulily is currently offering Belevation Band, Brief and Boyshort products at 50% off!! The sale ends on August 16th at 6 am PT, so be sure to check it out soon!

4 comments:

Lexie Lane said...

Thanks for this! I will refer it to my best friend who's pregnant!

I'm your newest follower and host from Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop. When you have a chance, please come and meet us over at voiceBoks.com. It is a great site that allows women to engage and really connect with each other. You won't find the same unpromising atmosphere that you normally do elsewhere. Our site allows you to gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see), INCREASE YOUR TRAFFIC, and have a chance to connect with some great women. The traffic we generate for our members is usually VERY good considering we're a fairly new site. In just 1 month after our relaunch, we accumulated over 18,000 posts and 365,500 page visits! Please come take a look and I guarantee you will be impressed with the results.

You may also check out these sites for testimonials of our site:

Best Social Network of the Year

A Great Blogging Community for Moms

and... Top 10 Blogs for Work at Home Moms

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Lexie Lane
www.voiceboks.com

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

My daughter is pregnant ~ I'll have to pass this along to her!

Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Train!

Heather Jones said...

Oh I totally need that. I'll have to go check it out. I'm 23 weeks and have only 2 maternity shorts and 1 belly band. Something like that would be cool.

P.S. I'm a new follower on facebook! I'd love for you to fan my page back! :)

Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

Mary Frances S. said...

Hey there! I'm following from the Monday Mingle Hop. Would love a follow back!

http://willandmaryfrances.blogspot.com