Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's a.....

B and I finally had our anatomy scan and are happy to report that baby is healthy and developing right on schedule. We were amazed to see how much baby had grown and developed since our 9 week ultrasound. It was just amazing!!

Below are some pics from our scan:

Profile (LOVE!!):

Lips and Nose:

Right Foot (So cute!!):

Baby was very active during our scan. Whenever the Tech would go to take a picture or measurement, baby would roll or move. This had us a little worried that we would not learn baby's gender during our scan. However, when the time came for the Tech to reveal baby's gender, baby cooperated!! Let me just say I was floored when we learned baby's gender. I must have asked the Tech a hundred times if the gender was correct (LOL!). Below is baby's toliet shot (its not best pic but I did have another scan to confirm baby's gender...call me crazy but I needed another opinion):


And......


B and I are expecting a baby.....GIRL!! A healthy, baby girl!! I am so shocked and excited!! I cannot believe we are having a baby girl!!!! B, of course, is playing it cool and saying he knew we were having a girl from the beginning. LOL! Whatever! But I do owe him some $, since he did win our gender bet. :)

12 comments:

cman said...

Congrats on your baby girl!

Keli said...

Congrats!!!!

I'm following you back!

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

AmyLynn said...

Thank you!! :D

Christy said...

Congrats on your little blessing! How exciting to be expecting your first baby!
Thanks for visiting Raising Knights!

Jeryl M. said...

Congrats! I have two daughters and it seems like yesterday they were born, but my youngest is entering kindergarten in the fall. I'm a new follower. Come visit my older daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmom.blogspot.com).

Rebecca said...

Thanks for following from the Fun Tuesday Hop! I am following back http://onemoreflewoverthecuckoo.blogspot.com/

Congrats on your baby girl. My little one just turned 12 months and I can't explain how I miss being pregnant. So exciting.

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Love the sonogram photo of the foot. So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a little girl! I love my girls. They're so much fun!

Following Back from TAT.

-Amy

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

Congratulations!! Being a Mom to a little girl is just so much fun. I really like your blog background, it's super cute.

Thanks for linking up to Toddle Along Tuesday at Growing Up Geeky and Our Growing Garden!

I am your newest follower via GFC :)

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I'm following you back!

Congrats on the baby girl! :o)

Jennifer
Loving moments
Babyloving.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations. I'm following you back! Can't wait to follow this exciting journey with you.

ashley said...

Congratulations!! Baby girls are the single most greatest thing ever =) Thanks for visiting www.thestauffershenanigans.com. Newest follower here!