Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello, New Followers!

Hello! I decided to join Making Friends Monday and a few other fun blog hops. If you are new to my blog, welcome and thanks for stopping by! Feel free to look around, and if you decide to follow, please leave a comment to let me know and I will gladly follow back.

I hope everyone has a fabulous week! :)

”Give
The Things We Find InsideThe Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

19 comments:

Connie said...

Hi New follower from the hop! Hope you will hop over to Girl Tech Divas and follow back!
www.girltechdivas.com

Jill said...

Just stopped by from a Monday blog hop. Beautiful blog you have here!
I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog! I loved it so much I decided to follow! Happy Monday! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!

http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

Krafty Max Originals said...

Hop'pin by from 'Give it to M Monday Blog Hop'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

Krafty Max Originals

Unknown said...

stopped by from one of the hops...plan on checking out your blog a bit more while I am here but, wanted to make sure I let ya know I stopped by first! :)

melody

Stacey Donaldson said...

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your blog is quite lovely!

Following you back :-)

Stacey @ www.justsayitoldyouso.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hopping with the Fun Tuesday Hop!
I'm returning the follow!
Ro :)
http://www.MommyMindSpa.com

Kendra said...

Hello! Love your blog! Hope you'll stop and visit mine as well.

myblissequalsthis.blogspot.com

May said...

Hello,thanks for attending and promoting MM blog hop,am now following back,looking forward in being part of your blog and hope to see you next week monday.

Anonymous said...

Following you back! Thanks for stopping by! ! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

Mare said...

Our first daughter was born in October as well. Her name is Aimee too! Great name!

Following you from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop. Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you come back!

Grandma Bonnie said...

New follower from fun Tuesday hop.
Hope you follow back.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

Growing Up Gardner said...

thanks for visiting and following Growing Up Gardner!

Jamie said...

Hey thanks for the comment! Following you back!!

http://ForLoveofCupcakes.com

Holly said...

Hey! I'm your newest follower! SUPER cute blog. Congrats on the baby in the belleh!

Nikki said...

I'm following you back from Toddle Along Tuesday. I look forward to reading more in the future!

makesperfectsense.blogspot.com

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

Following back from Measuring Flower. Thanks for linking up to MondayMingle! I hope you have a great day!

Kristin {Sea Cow Circus} said...

Following back from the Toddle Along Tuesday hop!

Beauty To Love said...

Hi there. I'm a New Follower. I found out about your website from All Ruby Cakes. :)