As I had mentioned in a previous post, the theme for Bina's baby shower is "A Star is Born" and I had planned on making a diaper cake for the shower...and I ACTUALLY DID IT! It took a lot of work and I put quite a bit of time/money into it, but the result was totally worth it! It's all decked out with toys and baby essentials (shampoo, lotion, etc.)! I'm really happy with how it turned out, and I've gotten a few compliments on it already! I hope Bina loves it!
Friday, January 14, 2011
"A Star is Born" Diaper Cake - I Made It!
As I had mentioned in a previous post, the theme for Bina's baby shower is "A Star is Born" and I had planned on making a diaper cake for the shower...and I ACTUALLY DID IT! It took a lot of work and I put quite a bit of time/money into it, but the result was totally worth it! It's all decked out with toys and baby essentials (shampoo, lotion, etc.)! I'm really happy with how it turned out, and I've gotten a few compliments on it already! I hope Bina loves it!






















































































































































0 comments:
Post a Comment