Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sealing the Deal Giveaway

Sealing the Deal: The Love Mentor's Guide to Lasting Love
By Diana Kirschner Ph.D.
Through her bestseller, Love in 90 Days, Dr. Diana Kirschner helped thousands of women find true love. Now she has written the perfect follow-up: a unique guide to deepen any love relationship, to move from casual to committed, and ultimately to go from the anxiety of not knowing where things are going...to the security of fulfilling and lasting love.

Love Mentor Dr. Diana offers revolutionary advice for finding-and keeping-the one you love:
  • Create irresistible attraction and an atmosphere that men love to be around.
  • Find out the single most important thing you can do to get a sincere commitment from the guy you want.
  • Keep that crazy-in-love feeling going, no matter how long you've been together.
  • Learn the secret to instantly resolving conflict with your man.
  • Know when to have "the talk": Don't think it matters when you bring it up? Think again.
  • Avoid the biggest mistake women make when he's "not ready" for a commitment.
  • Get your relationship back and better than ever, even if he has cheated.
If you have love problems, Dr. Diana has the solutions. This book is your key to creating your own happiest-ever-after now.

Giveaway!

Two lucky readers will receive a copy of Sealing the Deal by Dr. Diana Kirschner.

Mandatory Entry:
Leave me a comment below telling me your favorite love song or your favorite romantic-comedy film. (Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile.)

Extra Entries:
~Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (+3 entries)
~Follow Dr. Diana Kirschner on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” Dr. Diana Kirschner on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Grab my button! Please leave the link where I can find it (+2 entries)

The giveaway will end on February 14, 2011 at 11:59 PM (CST).
The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Heard It from the Hills. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the U.S. and Canada (no P.O. Boxes), and there can only be one copy/winner per household.


Hachette Book Group is sponsoring this giveaway. No compensation was received for this post.

35 comments:

PoCoKat said...

My favorite love song is The Look of Love by Diana Krall.

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

PoCoKat said...

I follow on GFC 1

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

PoCoKat said...

I follow on GFC 2

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

PoCoKat said...

I follow on GFC 3

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

PoCoKat said...

I follow Heard it From the Hills on Facebook (Kathy P)

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

PoCoKat said...

Follow on Facebook 2

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

Ariel Wilson said...

My favorite love song is Mine by Taylor Swift :)

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

GFC follower!

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

GFC follower 2!

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

GFC follower 3!

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

I follow Diana on Twitter (@pinkdaddysgirl)

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

I follow Diana on Twitter 2 (@pinkdaddysgirl)

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

I like Diana on FB (Ariel W.)

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

I like Diana on FB 2 (Ariel W.)

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

I follow HIFTH on Twitter (@pinkdaddysgirl)

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

I follow HIFTH on Twitter 2 (@pinkdaddysgirl)

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

I like HIFTH on FB (Ariel W.)

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Ariel Wilson said...

I like HIFTH on FB 2 (Ariel W.)

pinkdaddysgirl[at]msn[dot]com

Anonymous said...

My favorite love movie is Ghost! Can't beat Patrick Swayze!!!


lknott@partnercom.net

nightowl said...

My favorite romantic movie is Runaway Bride.
winit6 at hotmail dot com

nightowl said...

#1 I Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect as nightowl.

nightowl said...

#2 I Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect as nightowl.

nightowl said...

#3 I Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect as nightowl.
winit6 at hotmail dot com

nightowl said...

#1 I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter
@winsome6
winit6 at hotmail dot com

nightowl said...

#2 I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter
@winsome6
winit6 at hotmail dot com

nightowl said...

#1 I Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook.
Kimberly B.
winit6 at hotmail dot com

nightowl said...

#2 I Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook.
Kimberly B.
winit6 at hotmail dot com

nightowl said...

#1 I Follow Dr. Diana Kirschner on Twitter
@winsome6
winit6 at hotmail dot com

Andria said...

My favorite romantic movie is Love Actually

Desmond said...

My favorite romantic comedy, if it qualifies, is Shall We Sance

dwarzel at hotmail.com

babytrees said...

I love "Fools Rush In" for a movie (though rom-coms are my favorite genre)

theresa _ heppner at yahoo dot com

babytrees said...

GFC follower #1

theresa _ heppner at yahoo dot com

babytrees said...

gfc follower #2

theresa _ heppner at yahoo dot com

babytrees said...

GFC follower #3

theresa _ heppner at yahoo dot com

saturdaynightfever said...

Billy Joel's "Just The Way You Are"!

edgenemmers@gmail.com