Thursday, May 3, 2012

One Week Boutique

{image source}
A couple weeks ago, I went to One Week Boutique with my mom and sister. If you haven't heard of this event before, its a HUGE children's consignment sale in Champaign (and in other cities, as well) that is held twice a year. Its something you MUST check out if you're a Central Illinois mom or mom-to-be! If you missed it, there will be another one in the fall, so no worries. I went to it a couple years ago with a friend, but this was my first time going to actually buy stuff for my own little one. And, boy, did I score some major deals!!!

Check out the HUGE pile of adorable clothes I was able to get:


I was able to find dresses, rompers, tops, shorts, and skirts in a variety of sizes and great brands, such as RabbitMoon, Genuine Kids from OshKosh, Carter's, Old Navy, Gymboree, Baby Gap, Koala Kids, First Impressions, and Haute Baby! Everything is so cute! Check out my amazing finds below:








0 comments: