I'm sure many of you are in the same boat - I've become utterly obsessed with Pinterest! Its definitely a time-stealer, thats for sure, but there are always so many great ideas from organiztion to crafts and more! I love it! There are so many things I want to try or do after seeing them on Pinterest, but there seems never enough time to do all things I'd like.
One thing I really wanted to try was wrapping paper as a backdrop for photography.
I had some green gift wrap in my stash that I thought would look gorgeous as a background (I've also bought some cute and girlie patterned ones recently from Hallmark, but I have yet to try them out). I taped the wrapping paper to the wall in the corner of our living room.
Here's a peak at how one of the many photos I took turned out with the wrapping paper backdrop:






















































































































































2 comments:
That is such a brilliant idea! I was seriously thinking about ordering one of those fancy (and expensive) backdrops from a photography site but this is much better! Thanks for post!
That is such a pretty backdrop. I love that you used wrapping paper. :)
Post a Comment