Congratulations Amy!!!! You're the winner of my Hapari Swimsuit giveaway. You can see it here: http://cottonpickincute.blogspot.com/2011/05/we-have-winner-of-96-hapari-swimsuit.html
You will be receiving a $96.00 gift certificate from Hapari soon.
Thank you for entering and sharing the word to help spread "Cotton Pickin Cute"! I hope you'll enjoy the swimsuit and please let me know when you get it or if you have any problems.
If you have a baby product, crafty product/pattern, or a household product that that you would like me to review (or if you would like to sponsor a giveaway), please contact me.
Please visit these great sponsors! My sister, Heather, hosted a baby shower celebration in my honor, so check out her reviews and posts on our joint blog, All Ruby Cakes!
2 comments:
Congratulations Amy!!!! You're the winner of my Hapari Swimsuit giveaway. You can see it here:
http://cottonpickincute.blogspot.com/2011/05/we-have-winner-of-96-hapari-swimsuit.html
You will be receiving a $96.00 gift certificate from Hapari soon.
Thank you for entering and sharing the word to help spread "Cotton Pickin Cute"! I hope you'll enjoy the swimsuit and please let me know when you get it or if you have any problems.
Hugs...Tracy :)
cottonpickincute(at)hotmail(dot)com
P.S. I have more giveaways coming up soon so I hope you'll visit often.
I'm a new follower, via GFC. Come follow me too?
Post a Comment