Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Shopping 2010

Phew...I am exhausted! I've been up since 2 a.m. shopping Black Friday Deals!! First it was off shopping with B's family for toys. Then when I got home, I went out again with my sister and mom to find some gifts for B and the rest of my family. The good news is that I am right on track with our Christmas budget. I'd love to share some of the deals that I picked up, but that would ruin the present surprise once family and friends read this post.

Did you go out shopping today (Black Friday)? If so, what deals did you score?

1 comments:

A GAL NEEDS... said...

I'm glad you like that and think it's worth it to shop Black Friday like it's 2011, but I seriously don't think anything could make me get out of bed at 2 am, no deal, no sale, not even a freebie. But I'm glad you got some great stuff. I'd love to read about your deals! Maybe you could convince me otherwise! New follower from Baby Bottom Line Blog Hop! Stop on by A GAL NEEDS...!