I sort of have an obsession with baby hats and hair accessories! How about you? I'm sure I'm not alone with this obsession. There are just so many cute baby products out there, and I can't help but think how darling little Miss Riley would look in them. She has quite a collection of hair bows and a couple hats so far, and I'm quite certain she is a fashionista in the making! Well, recently I came across Melondipity, a shop filled with adorable and unique baby hats, headbands, and other hair accessories, which I think I just pushed my obsession even further (LOL)!About Melondipity:
Melondipity began with one mom searching for an adorable and unique hat for her daughter and has grown into a family-owned business run by parents - all for their children.
Since its beginning in 2009, Melondipity has become a nationally recognized name with loyal customers in all 50 states and several countries throughout the world, and we still pride ourselves, on hand selecting all our products and making each customer feel as special as the unique headwear they purchase.
At Melondipity, our number one goal has always been to provide a great experience for our customers through the products we offer, our user- friendly website and our overall customer care. The one of a kind products we offer are hand selected to be not only adorable and unique, but also the highest quality. We pride ourselves on our great selection, and we appreciate and encourage your feedback on any of our products. Our hope is that the ability to easily interact with us about our products, our site, our service, or whatever else is on your mind will help to keep our products and services relevant and our customers happy.


My Thoughts!
We were sent the Holiday Pom Poms hat for Miss Riley, and I simply can not get over how ADORABLE it is! It looks even more precious than I imagined it would on her. The quality is top notch, and the hat is nice and soft! This Holiday Pom Poms hat is done in the most cheerful shade of red and is adorned with two large pom-poms on the top of the hat, which makes it perfect for Christmas! This hat is a size 0-6 months, and it fits great - and even allows room to grow! Plus, with it having a solid red color, it makes it a great casual, everyday hat that will keep her little noggin' cozy and warm during these oh so cold months of winter. It is perfect as a photography prop, as well (and trust me, you will want to take a ton of photos of your little one in this hat).
I hope you are ready for some serious cuteness overload because here's Riley sporting her new little hat:




*More photos coming soon*
Here are some other hats and headbands that I absolutely adore and think would be super cute on Riley:
Head over to Melondipity.com to see their full selection of hats and headbands for your little one!
Connect:
To keep up with all the latest promotions, offerings, and more from Melondipity, you can follow them out on FACEBOOK and TWITTER. Be sure to check out the Melondipity blog, too!
No compensation was received for this post. Melondipity did provide me with a product to sample for the purpose of this review; however, all opinions expressed are my own, honest opinions.










































6 comments:
Those hats are so cute! I'm a new follower from the Weekend Hop, you can visit me at Hardly a Housewife: http://hardlyahousewifeblog.com.
Those pictures are very cute, as is the hat. New follower via GFC and Twitter from the Weekend Hop.
http://bottlesdiapersbaby.blogspot.com
Cute stuff!
I love the white hat with brown ribbon! awe
thanks
I love that they offer both boy and girl hats. Sometimes all I find is stuff for my little girl and no boy items, thanks for the review.
jdawson7709@yahoo.com
The hats and babies are just so adorable!! I am a new fan, and definitely bookmarking this site! Love it, and passing it on to several friends.
wallindeb at yahoo.com
Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com
Post a Comment