
Melondipity has the most darling hats and headbands for your little ones this holiday season (and all throughout the year)! Riley recently had the chance to try out one of their holiday hats, and she looks ADORABLE in it! (If you missed the review, you can read it over HERE.)

They have a great selection of hats/hair accessories that would be perfect for upcoming Christmas festivities and photos.
Here are some of my favorites:







So cute! I love them all!
Since the Christmas season is upon us and you guys are so wonderful, Melondipity is giving you the chance to win one of their fabulous hair accessories!!! :)
What's the prize? Just check out the prettiness shown below!

Giveaway Time!
Melondipity is generously giving one lucky reader a gorgeous Wrapped with a Bow Headband in size 6-12 months (ARV $16.99)!
Mandatory Entry:
Make sure you "like" Melondipity on Facebook. Then visit the Wrapped with a Bow Headband product page on Melondipity's website (HERE) and leave them some comment love (scroll down to the bottom, under the product info) about that adorable little headband. Be sure to let me know you did so in a comment below.
Extra Entries:
~ Visit Melondipity and tell me another item you would love to have (+1 entry)
~Follow Melondipity on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~Follow Melondipity on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~Follow Heard It from the Hills via Google Friend Connect (+1 entry)
~Comment on my Melondipity review (+2 entries)
~Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter - please leave your twitter id (+2 entries)
~“Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook - please leave your first name and last initial (+2 entries)
~Grab my button! Please leave the link to where I can find it (+2 entries)
The giveaway will end on December 18, 2011 at 10:00 PM (CST). The mandatory entry MUST be completed in order to have a chance of winning. Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email/announced on Heard It from the Hills. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US only.
Thank you to Melondipity for providing the prize for this giveaway. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions expressed are my own, honest opinions. This giveaway is no way endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with Facebook.




































54 comments:
welcome to tina´s picstory!
your pics are sooo sweet! :)
I am following from the blog hop. Merry Christmas!
Hi there, I found you VIA chubby cheek's Blog Hop
Hope you can check out my blog
@ http://krystylco.blogspot.com/
I'm fairly new and would LOVE a new
follower
We're also hosting a weekend BlogHop !!
Mandatory entry-
I like on facebook and left comment love
thanks!
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
I like the pretty in pink toddler winter hat.. looks fun :)
http://www.melondipity.com/collections/kids-hats/products/pretty-n-pink
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
Entry #1
Im following Melondipity on twitter
@lindatrink
thanks
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
Entry #2
Im following Melondipity on twitter
@lindatrink
thanks
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
Im following via GFC
thanks
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
Entry #1
Commented on the review!
thanks
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
Entry #2
Commented on the review!
thanks
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
Entry #1
Im following HeardItFromTheHills
on twitter
@lindatrink
thanks
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
Entry #2
Im following HeardItFromTheHills
on twitter
@lindatrink
thanks
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
Entry #1
I like HeardItFromTheHills on facebook
thanks
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
Entry #2
Im following HeardItFromTheHills on facebook
thanks
lzamudio02 @ hotmail .com
I liked their page and left a comment.
brittany boardley renaldi
britibee@gmail.com
gfc follower: brittany boardley renaldi
britibee@gmail.com
following @melondipity #1
@britibee
britibee@gmail.com
following @melondipity #2
@britibee
britibee@gmail.com
following @HIFTHBlog #1
@britibee
britibee@gmail.com
following @HIFTHBlog #2
@britibee
britibee@gmail.com
I like Half-Pint Herringbone toddler hat.
britibee@gmail.com
liked melondipity on fb
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
visited the product page and left a comment
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
love the pumpkin spice and the little hollywood headband.
truwinner@gmail.com
liked melondipity on twitter entry#1
@truparkers
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
liked melondipity on twitter entry#2
@truparkers
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
following heard it from the hills on twitter entry #1
@truparkers
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
following heard it from the hills on twitter entry #2
@truparkers
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
following heard it from the hills on fb entry #1
@truparkers
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
following heard it from the hills on fb entry #2
Ann Heilman Parker
truwinner@gmail.com
liked on fb
Liked on Facebook
Katherine Beatham
I went to website and left a comment about the adorable headband, very cute!!
jdawson7709@yahoo.com
I would also LOVE, the Festive Crochet Heart Beanie
jdawson7709@yahoo.com
New follower of Heard it from the Hills via GFC
jdawson7709@yahoo.com
Commented on your Melondipity review
jdawson7709@yahoo.com
Liked Heard it from the Hills on Facebook-Jessica MD
jdawson7709@yahoo.com
I "like" Melondipity on Facebook. Then I went to the site and left a comment about the bow.
wallindeb at yahoo.com
I also like the Pretty n' Pink
Winter Hat
wallindeb at yahoo.com
I ~Follow Melondipity on Twitter
@wallindeb
wallindeb at yahoo.com
I ~Follow Melondipity on Twitter
@wallindeb
wallindeb at yahoo.com #2
I follow you on GFC
wallindeb at yahoo.com
I Commented on your Melondipity review
wallindeb@yahoo.com
I Commented on your Melondipity review
wallindeb@yahoo.com #2
I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter
@wallindeb
wallindeb at yahoo.com
I Follow Heard It from the Hills on Twitter
@wallindeb
wallindeb at yahoo.com #2
I “Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook
Deb W
wallindeb@yahoo.com
I “Like” Heard It from the Hills on Facebook
Deb W
wallindeb@yahoo.com #2
I love their Little Boy Blue Visor Beanie! Happy holidays! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com
I follow you on GFC! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com
I follow you on Twitter as Renee Walters1! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com
I follow Melondipity on Twitter as Renee Walters1! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com
I like you on Facebook as Renee Walters! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com
I like Melondipity on Facebook as Renee Walters! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com
Post a Comment